*** DISCOUNT - 5% OFF ALL PRODUCTS ONLINE, USE CODE ' GET5 ' AT CHECKOUT AND REDEEM YOUR DISCOUNT! ***
ORDER BEFORE 3PM TODAY FOR SAMEDAY DISPATCH AND NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The highest quality stretcher bars for canvas frames are made from Canadian pine wood with sizes ranging from 8 to 72 inches. These wonderful bars are fully tested, inspected and completely universal making any ratio canvas frame needed. Supplied with Free tension corner keys and assembly instructions. Choose from Standard, Regular and Gallery (18mm or 38mm) deep profiles and all stretcher bars come packed in our famous white boxes which reduce the risk of damage during transport. Next day UK deliveryFREE - TENSION KEYS WITH EVERY ORDER
Whether you require of a single pull up banner stand or a full exhibition display system we have the experience and research for the most effective solution. We source from a range of European factories for the most appropriate materials and media types to work your production at competitive prices
We have an ever changing stock of FULLY REFURBISHED Epson Stylus Pro printers, from 17" desktop to 24", 36", 44", 54", 60" wide format printers, suitable for producing Photo, Fine Art and Signage graphics. We can supply or deliver with various warranties and full set of new Inks. Media Supplies: We can also supply media such as Canvas, Photo Paper, Adhesive Vinyl, Wallpaper, Banner and much more, in all roll widths Please email us for prices: Click here
The invention of the digital cameras has made the world of photography easier and everyone is now able to access and take a picture as often as they may wish. Everybody now can venture into the field of photographer be it the amateur who can now compete with the experts in taking pictures of their interest, whenever they feel like or anything they will see to be worthwhile to be photographed.Canvas rolls rather than the now just cursory placement in the album or your computer file. The canvas rolls are used to safeguard your pictures by ensuring as they ensure the printing of impressive images for exhibit. In resemblance to the painter’s canvas it has in its character a fine cloth-like result and induces a beautiful depth in texture than the traditional flat papers.
Rare Moments Canvas rolls are a beautiful media that captures its rareness in life as those important moments in life if not photographed will disappear and one will leave to have memories that he can never see as photographs are good memories once the event has passed away. Canvas rolls are the best to use as the photograph appears as the original do appear with all the desirable features that one can see. Imagine how happy you will be to have a picture on a canvas of someone you treasure in your life?
Most people today prefer using the canvas rolls for various reasons that have proved to be efficient in whatever work of photography
1. They dry immediately and one can not wait for a long time as the pictures come to life as the original thing or person appears.
2. There is safety of the pictures due to the canvas roll being a waterproof.
3. The edges are perfect as they do not crack when they are being cut into various shapes and this has made most of the people prefer using the canvas rolls due to its texture.
4. It is easy to infuse prints of colour and the Sepia images as it does not give a hard time.
5. Canvas rolls do not have the problem of absorbing ink and dye as they are compatible with all kind of ink.
6. Since the computer is now the technology of the times the beauty with Canvas rolls is that it goes well and in tandem with printers like Canon, Epson and HP. So no matter where or what printer you use there is no
7. The canvas rolls are flexible as the rolls can stretch and be folded at will on either the frames or on the block boards.
Canvas Vanish or Lacquer. Whoever does not love the glossy results on any printed photo from a canvas roll is not serious as its glossiness creates a sharper and vividness on the image, removes dullness and infuses a classy and sophisticated picture and this is done fro the aesthetic and desired visual reasons.
Contact us and ask for FREE Sample Booklet