*** Please note: From Midday Tuesday, 24th December we will be closed for Christmas Holidays until 2nd January 2020. Thank you ***
ORDER BEFORE 3.00PM FOR NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The highest quality stretcher bars for canvas frames are made from Canadian pine wood with sizes ranging from 8 to 72 inches. These wonderful bars are fully tested, inspected and completely universal making any ratio canvas frame needed. Supplied with Free tension corner keys and assembly instructions. Choose from Standard, Regular and Gallery (18mm or 38mm) deep profiles and all stretcher bars come packed in our famous white boxes which reduce the risk of damage during transport. Next day UK deliveryFREE - TENSION KEYS WITH EVERY ORDER
Whether you require of a single pull up banner stand or a full exhibition display system we have the experience and research for the most effective solution. We source from a range of European factories for the most appropriate materials and media types to work your production at competitive prices
We have an ever changing stock of FULLY REFURBISHED Epson Stylus Pro printers, from 17" desktop to 24", 36", 44", 54", 60" wide format printers, suitable for producing Photo, Fine Art and Signage graphics. We can supply or deliver with various warranties and full set of new Inks. Media Supplies: We can also supply media such as Canvas, Photo Paper, Adhesive Vinyl, Wallpaper, Banner and much more, in all roll widths Please email us for prices: Click here
Canvas rolls are the new phenomenon in the photography scene. Digital cameras have made the world of photography as near and at everyone’s grip as possible. Both professional photographers and their amateur counterparts can now engage in taking pictures about almost everything of their interest, from sunsets and sunrise, family portraits, animals, landscapes to anything else worth their while.This moments that often times come very rarely must therefore be subjected to Canvas rolls rather than the now just cursory placement in the album or your computer file. Canvas rolls are used to safeguard your pictures by ensuring printing of your spectacular images for exhibit or show. In similitude to the painter’s canvas it has in its character a fine cloth-like result and induces a beautiful depth in texture than the traditional flat papers.
Canvas rolls are a beautiful media that captures the rarity of life. Those moments that if not photographed will disappear in the sands of time. Canvas rolls are also a better way of recapturing the moments from the archives of years and years. With this realisation it is therefore not surprising that Canvas rolls are the best producer or reproducer if you will, of the icon that is an image. Imagine how your wedding photos and son’s birthday pictures will look like on the Canvas rolls.
Canvas rolls are at most: 1. Dry immediately and one is not bound to wait for long as the pictures come to life as if breathed in the breath of life.
2. They are waterproof and this guarantees the safety of your picture. None other material can give the same assurance.
3. Does not have any cracks; most folks who use mediums for reproducing images have always craved for a perfect edge every time they get a result of their images on paper. They now do not need to look far as the rolls have been proven to provide this beautiful perfect edge.
4. If you want to infuse prints of colour and, or, B&W and Sepia images then you are again in luck with the Canvas rolls.
5. Their compatibility with pigment inks and dye is now without question. Some other, especially the flat papers have problems with either dye or the pigment inks.
6. Since the computer is now the technology of the times the beauty with Canvas rolls is that it goes well and in tandem with printers like Canon, Epson and HP. So no matter where or what printer you use there is no Worry if it will print or not.
7. Flexibility; these rolls stretch and can be folded at will on either the frames or on the block boards.
I doubt if there is any photographer whether professional or amateur who does not love the glossy result on any printed photo. Glossiness creates a sharper and vividness on the image. It also removes dullness and infuses a classy and sophisticated picture. Canvas rolls can be done just as aforementioned. This can be done especially for aesthetic and visual reasons, also as mentioned earlier.
Contact us and ask for FREE Sample Booklet